The Rockefeller Foundation’s mission—unchanged since 1913—is to promote the well-being of humanity throughout the world. Today the Foundation advances new frontiers of science, data, policy, and innovation to solve global challenges related to health, food, power, and economic mobility.
Join us for an information session with a representative of the Rockefeller Foundation who will talk about their Summer 2021 internship program. Full-time hires will also be touched upon briefly.
Rockefeller Foundation – Information Session for CUNY Graduate Students
Wed., January 13 from 12pm to 1pm ET
The program will be recorded. Please RSVP to receive a copy of the recording if you cannot make it to the live session.
This event is hosted by the Marxe School of Public and International Affairs at Baruch College and is open to all CUNY graduate-level students (Master’s/PhD).
Summer Internship Program Overview:
• Competitive program that provides meaningful work experience for students that are considering a career with a mission-driven organization.
• Promotes career and professional development.
• Program includes setting learning objectives, observation, reflection, and feedback.
• Balances the student’s learning goals with the organization’s needs.
Summer Internship Program Details:
• Compensation but no allowance for housing or benefits.
• Summer Program is a 10-12 week, full-time experience (hours are 9-5, Monday – Friday).
• ‘Lunch and Learn’ series designed for program to enhance learning.
• Activities scheduled to further learning and build relationships among intern cohort.