NYSHIP Student-Led Workshop
Tuesday, April 16 4:00-5:00 PM, 5409 Grad Center
This Workshop will cover:
- Qualifying for and Retaining Enrollment in NYSHIP
- Status of Free Contraception Through the Affordable Care Act
- Basic Fact and Contact Sheet
- Student-Recommended Providers
- Billing, Benefits, and Copays
- Common Problems/Pitfalls
- Open Discussion on NYSHIP Usage
This Workshop will be formatted as an information session on NYSHIP which will be followed by an open and informal discussion on strategies for successfully navigating the NYSHIP system.
The GC Wellness Festival offering free massages, health tests & services, giveaways, and more will be held on Monday, April 15th 10am–4:30pm, on the C level of the Grad Center.