The Center for Latin American, Caribbean, and Latino Studies is currently accepting applications for the Spring 2015 YAI Fellowship. The YAI/ National Institute for People with Disabilities Network has awarded a grant to the CLACLS to support a $1,000 fellowship for one Ph.D. student at the Graduate Center.
The competition is open to students at the Graduate Center who:
- Are enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Are conducting research on any topic related to Latinos with developmental disabilities or Latinos and health.
All applications must be submitted as ONE SINGLE DOCUMENT (Word or PDF) to CLACLSFellowships@gmail.com with the subject heading “[LAST NAME] 2015 YAI Fellowship Application.” Application materials must be organized as follows:
- 1. A single cover page stating the applicant’s full name, email address, home address, GC program, and field of study.
- 2. A one-page description of the research project (12pt font, Times New Roman, 1” Margins, Single Spaced)
- 3. Curriculum Vitae (no more than two pages)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Decisions will go out May 6th, 2015 by 5pm
For more information, contact CLACLS at 212.817.8438
The grant will be awarded on Tuesday, May 12, 2015, at the YAI Latino Conference to be held at the Graduate Center. The recipient of the award must be present on the day of the conference for the award ceremony.