$900 / 150ft² – 12/1 $900 Spacious 2BR Ditmas Share Available. (2211 Ditmas Avenue Brooklyn NY 11226)
Dec 1st Move-in Date available.
First month’s rent plus one-month security deposit returned when you move out.
Must be a dog lover.
Rent includes water, heat, and Internet video services (HBOGo, Netflix, Hulu Plus on television.) Internet and electricity bills will be split.
– Rooming with a CUNY Graduate Center PhD student.
– 2BR apartment on 3rd floor with elevator and fob entry in 4-story brick apartment near historic Ditmas Park, with its large homes and suburban feel, and several blocks from Prospect Park.
– Near the B, Q, 2, 5 stations.
– The apartment has been repainted and includes new outlets, fixtures, spotless wooden floors, and overhead lighting.
– Kitchen: New cabinets, splashguards, spacious counters, stone flooring, and a new four-burner stove with large refrigerator. You will have access to plenty of cabinet and drawer space.
– Bathroom: Entirely redone with new flooring, fixtures, toilet, cabinet, mirror, and bathroom tiling.
– Living Room: Spacious living room with couch and chaise unit plus 46″ television with Bose surround sound home theater system with Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBOGo, and Amazon Instant.
– Wi-fi: Optimum broadband.
– Mailbox key for the mailbox in the lobby.
– Laundry in the building.
– 15″x10″ room with several outlets and AC plug.
– Wooden floors and two large windows bring in plenty of light.
The Third Roommate:
Morgan, a 9 year-old Golden Retriever will be living in the apartment for the foreseeable future when she’s not back in NH with my ex. She is a friendly and loving pup who will want your attention but you don’t have to let her in your room.
More pictures available at http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/roo/4170680887.html
Please e-mail me, Brian Bouton – email@example.com, if you have any questions or interest in the room. 🙂