4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Some students are so happy to receive a job offer that they accept immediately, possibly losing out on more money, better benefits, and clearly defined job responsibilities. This workshop will address the following questions and issues:
- In what jobs and industries are negotiations acceptable and expected?
- What can be negotiated besides salary and benefits?
- How do I broach the desire to negotiate?
- Will the offer be withdrawn if I negotiate?
- Who do I negotiate with?
- How do I prepare?
- What are realistic expectations?
Learn a truly valuable skill that you can use throughout the course of your career.
Please fill out our event registration form to let us know you’re coming.