Do you want an opportunity to link technology and learning?
If so, apply for the Instructional Technology Fellowship with Macaulay Honors College at CUNY. All CUNY doctoral students accepted for this outstanding opportunity will:
- receive a Grad A fellowship
- participate in a prestigious and innovative program that includes a technology-across-the-curriculum initiative
- get extensive technological training in a highly marketable skill set
- participate in interdisciplinary teaching and learning groups
- work closely with some of CUNY’s best faculty and brightest undergraduates
Want to know about our Instructional Technology Fellows program? Meet some of our former and current ITFs and see what they have to say:
The application deadline is March 17, 2014, at 10 PM EST (GMT -5). For more information and to access the application click here.