2017-18 Fulbright U.S. Scholar competition to the Middle East and North Africa
The 2017-18 Fulbright U.S. Scholar competition to the Middle East and North Africa is underway and, as a successful Fulbrighter to the region, we are hoping you can help us spread the word! Please feel free to forward my message below to any colleagues you think may be interested in applying for the program this year. I would also greatly appreciate any input you have on list servs or other online forums whose members may be interested in learning more about Fulbright in the region.
Fulbright Scholar awards to the Middle East and North Africa[catalog.cies.org] are available in all disciplines, and open to scholars at many career levels. Awards this year include, but are not limited to:
- Algeria – Multiple Disciplines Award
- Bahrain – Educational Administration and Teacher Education Award
- Egypt – Visual and Performing Arts Award
- Israel – Postdoctoral Fellowships Program
- Jordan – Public Policy and International Relations Award
- Middle East and North Africa Regional Research Award (to research in two or more countries)
- Morocco – All Disciplines Award
- Palestinian Territories (West Bank only) – All Disciplines Award
- Qatar – International Relations Award
- Saudi Arabia – All Disciplines Award
- Tunisia – Engineering Award
- United Arab Emirates – All Disciplines Awards
Our Application Guidelines[http] provide helpful tips and we also encourage all applicants to reach out to us for assistance throughout the application process. Contact information is listed with each specific award, and you can also reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you and your colleagues. Thank you for your continued support of the Fulbright program!