8/26 – What to Expect from Your Faculty Job Search
Will you be looking for a faculty position this fall? In this workshop, we’ll discuss what to expect from that process and how best to manage it. We’ll talk about:
- Job documents, such as CVs, cover letters, diversity statements, teaching statements, and writing samples
- How you can best position yourself for opportunities given your current CV and experience
- Where to find information about job openings
- What you might expect from the interview process and how best to prepare for it
- Common scenarios in offer negotiation, such as what you might ask for
This workshop is open to PhD students from all fields, whether you are on the job market this year or just want to find out more about the process.
Register to Participate
To attend this virtual event, please RSVP using our Zoom registration form.
Date & Time
Thursday, August 26, 2021
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm ET
Virtual Zoom session
Sponsored by The Office of Career Planning & Professional Development (CP&PD)