Will you be looking for a faculty position this fall? In this workshop, we’ll discuss what to expect from that process and how best to manage it. We’ll talk about:
- Job documents, such as CVs, cover letters, diversity statements, teaching statements, research statements, and writing samples
- How you can best position yourself for opportunities given your current CV and experience
- Where to find information about job openings
- What you might expect from the interview process and how best to prepare for it
- Common scenarios in offer negotiation, such as what you might ask for
This workshop is open to PhD students and postdocs from all fields, whether you are on the job market this year or just want to find out more about the process.
Thursday, September 22, 2022
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
To attend this virtual session, please RSVP using our Zoom registration form.
Jennifer S. Furlong, Ph.D. (she/her/hers)
Director, Office of Career Planning & Professional Development
The Graduate Center of the City University of New York
365 Fifth Avenue, Room 3300.17
New York, NY 10016-4309