The Graduate Center Dissertation Fellowship Competition deadline is Wednesday, January 18, 2017, by 12:00noon. Below are the complete application instructions and materials (including award descriptions).
The Dissertation Fellowship Competition is open to level III Graduate Center doctoral students in the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Sciences (with the exception of Audiology and Nursing).
Applicants must complete a brief portion of the application via Banner student web and then email their completed application (cover sheet, proposal, bibliography, cv, transcript) as a single Word or pdf document to email@example.com. A letter of reference must be provided by the applicant’s adviser. Reference letters should be emailed by faculty members to the same email address. Students should submit materials through their Graduate Center email address.
The application consists of the following materials:
- Cover sheet and completion of student web portion
- 9-page project description, including a 150-word abstract.
- 1-page selected bibliography
- Two-page curriculum vitae
- Current Graduate Center transcript (Students may submit the unofficial student copy that can be printed from banner.)
- One letter of reference to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by your adviser (due on January 18, 2017)
Please read the application for complete instructions, including eligibility guidelines and terms of the fellowship.
If you have questions, please contact Rachel Sponzo at email@example.com.