Guttman Community College, CUNY is Seeking Adjunct Faculty
Stella and Charles Guttman Community College at CUNY is currently seeking Adjunct faculty to teach History courses during the Spring I session (Period: March 4 –June 20, 2016).Adjunct faculty performs teaching, research and guidance duties in area(s) of expertise. They share responsibility for committee and department assignments including administrative, supervisory, and other functions.
HIST 221 (credits: 3, Hours: 3) Various Sessions Open
- History of Urban Life This course examines the development of urban communities across the United States both temporally and geographically. It examines the patterns of cleavage, conflict, convergence of interest, and consensus that have structured urban life. Social, cultural, and economic forces will be analyzed for the roles they have played in shaping the diverse communities of America’s cities. Pre/Corequisites: None
- Adjunct Lecturer: $64.84 – $80.70/hr.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor: $73.53 – $87.29/hr.
- Adjunct Associate Professor: $79.29 – $97.16/hr.
- Adjunct Professor: $87.94 – $107.04/hr.
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to apply
- Please apply with resume, cover letter, and names and contact information of three professional references: firstname.lastname@example.org LAS Coordinator. In order to be considered for review, please include days and times of teaching availability with applications.