March 12 Bloomberg International Women’s Day Summit
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM @ The Metropolitan Museum of Art
*RSVP is mandatory & space is limited, please complete RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on Thursday, March 2nd. Students will be selected on first come serve until seats are filled. FREE METRO CARDS FOR ALL STUDENT ATTENDEES.
In recognition of International Women’s Day, the Bloomberg Women’s Community is teaming up with Philanthropy & Engagement to celebrate the impact of women leaders, showcase achievements, and highlight opportunities to inspire change in cities around the world. Bloomberg is supporting the advancement of women with over 60 events in 15 cities globally. This day will include networking, panel discussions and self-guided museum tours for young women interested in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) fields.
- Dan Weiss, President of the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Sandra Jackson-Dumont, Chairman of Education at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
Verna Eggelston, Women’s Economic Development at Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Elaine Welteroth, Editorial Director of Teen Vogue
- Barbara McAteer-Gruda, Senior Director of Enterprise Sales at Adobe
- Saundra P Thomas, Vice President of Community Affairs at ABC
- Monique Sanchez, Director of Global Agencies at Google
Bloomberg International Women's Day Summit The Metropolitan Museum of Art 1000 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY Sunday, March 12 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Breakfast Served