4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Graduate Center, room 9204
Are you planning to go on the job market this fall? It’s never too soon to start preparing for your job search. In this workshop session, we will discuss how to use the summer to best prepare yourself for the academic job market. We’ll talk about:
- Setting a time table for your search;
- Job documents such as CVs, cover letters, and writing samples;
- Where to find information about position openings;
- What you might expect from the interview process;
- How you can best position yourself for opportunities.
Please fill out our event registration form to let us know you’re coming.