May 3 GC ANNUAL WELLNESS FESTIVAL
10:00 am—4:30 pm
CUNY Graduate Center
• acupuncture • nutrition & “eating on the go” info
• vision screenings • chiropractic care and ergonomic solutions
• rapid HIV testing • Physicians for a National Health Program (PNHP)
• dental health assessments • breast and testicular self-exam information
• massage therapy* • blood pressure testing
• mental health resources • guided & self-guided meditation**
• diabetes prevention info • New York Road Runners (NYRR)
• asthma screening • Charles B. Wang Community Health Center
• information on navigating health insurance (i.e. NYSHIP, Family/Child Plus)
… and more!!!
Services are FREE* and open to all GC*** students, faculty, and staff!!
*Like last year, massage therapy (sponsored by DSC Health & Wellness) will have scheduled slots throughout the day, which will be available on a first-come, first-served basis—from 11:00am for the morning slots and from 1:00pm for the afternoon slots. The sign-up sheets (for specific times) will be available inside Room C198. A valid GC ID is required. Student appointments are free; faculty and staff appointments are $10. Many thanks to the DSC for providing funding to have this service available!!
** Email email@example.com to pre-register for guided meditation (registration not required for self-guided meditation)
*** Including all schools under the CUNY Graduate School and University Center (CUNY J-School, etc.)
The Wellness Center and the Doctoral Student Council
For more information, contact the:
Student Health Services
365 Fifth Ave, Room 6422
Follow us on Twitter @cunyGCwellness