October 17 – Eating Through Time Festival with Jacques Pépin and More
Please join us at the New York Academy of Medicine on October 17 from 11:00AM – 6:00PM for the Eating Through Time Festival, which will bring together chefs, community activists, history buffs, and food enthusiasts in a daylong celebration of history, food, and health.
- Chef Jacques Pépin on food memories
- Cookbook author Bryant Terry in conversation on food, politics, and the power of culture
- A Place at the Table documentary screening and Q&A with the producers
- “Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives” with the Culinary Institute of America and Harvard School of Public Health
- Talks by historians Ken Albala and Betty Fussell
- Panels on food its relationship with and aging, the law, technology, the future, and community health
- Workshops on topics from insects (with Nordic Food Lab) to aphrodisiacs
The New York Academy of Medicine • 1216 Fifth Avenue, NY 10029 • (212) 822-7200 • www.nyam.org
You signed up to receive emails from The New York Academy of Medicine.