11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Our Fall 2018 career fair connects our doctoral and master’s degree graduate students with employers in government, non-profit, and policy sectors. The fair will feature both a traditional career fair with employers standing at tables talking to students, as well as presentations from individual employers.
Registered employers include:
- CUNY Internship Program
- Department of City Wide Administrative Services
- Drug Policy Alliance
- Educational Alliance
- NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- New York City Emergency Management
- New York State Assembly Internships
- New York State Senate Graduate Internships
- NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- NYC Department of Investigation’s Inspector General for the NYPD
- NYC Mayor’s Office of Sustainability
- Office of New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Port Authority of NY & NJ
- UN Women Research and Data
- USCIS-Newark Asylum Office
- Vera Institute of Justice
Need help preparing for the career fair? Plan to attend:
- How to Stand Out: Best Practices for Creating a Resume, Friday, Oct. 12, 12:00 p.m.
- Making the Most of a Career Fair, Wednesday, Oct. 17, 4:00 p.m.
For more information and to sign up, click here: https://careerplan.commons.gc.cuny.edu/events
Can’t make it to the workshops? You’ll also find some tips in this attached handout. You can stop by our walk-in hours (Mondays, 12-2, Wednesdays, 4-6, Room 3300.08) to get some feedback on your resume. Or make an appointment by following the instructions here: https://careerplan.commons.gc.cuny.edu/services