The History Dept at Queens College is seeking instructors for the Spring 2020 semester
The History Dept at Queens College is seeking instructors for undergraduate and graduate offerings in the Spring 2020 semester. The available courses are as follows:
- HIST 102, “Modern Europe, 1815-Present,” MW, 10:45-12:00
- HIST 148: “Islamic Civilization 600-1517,” TTh 9:15-10:30
- HIST 149, “Islamic Civilization 1517-Present” TTh, 12:15-1:30
- HIST 160, “Variable Topics in Global History,” TTh, 10:45-12:00. Ideally this offering would be in Middle Eastern and/or African history.
- HIST 730, “U.S.-Israeli Relations: 1948-Present.” W, 4:30-6:10. This is a MA level course.
Interested applicants should send an e-mail and CV to Prof. Kristin Celello, Chair, at email@example.com as soon as possible.