The Rockefeller Foundation: Summer Internship Program 2020
We value our Interns and want to invest in and mentor future leaders who will grow personally and professionally and create an impact in the philanthropic sector. As an Intern at The Rockefeller Foundation, you will have the chance to contribute to our initiatives through engaging, meaningful work assignments.
Opportunities in New York City:
Please visit our website for more details regarding each opportunity.
Climate and Resilience
Data and Technology
Equity and Economic Opportunity
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program in one of the following areas: business, finance, public policy, government, international development, public administration, or a related discipline.
- Interest or experience working in the nonprofit sector.
- Strong research and analytical capabilities; able to synthesize large volumes of research and data to guide strategy.
- Collaborative, innovative, eager to learn, and interested in how foundations create and execute strategies working alongside partners.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- This is a paid internship that begins June 1 and ends August 14.
- Please visit the ‘Careers’ section of our website at https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/about-us/careers/ to search our jobs and apply for a summer internship. Each opportunity is a separate and unique posting. Please submit a cover letter and clearly state what you are interested in and why you’d like to work for The Rockefeller Foundation.
The Rockefeller Foundation is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws concerning employment discrimination, including the Americans with Disabilities Act. To this end, the Foundation ensures equal opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, lawful alien status, physical, mental, and medical disability, veteran status or liability for service in the United States Armed Forces.
The Rockefeller Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.