The Office of Career Planning and Professional Development is fully committed to supporting you in achieving your career goals. Their abundant resources are at your disposal to aid you in making significant strides in your career. Please see the following information below:
- Login to Handshake and then craft your profile. Handshake offers the opportunity to connect directly with employers, find job opportunities, and attend events.
- Schedule an appointment with one of their career experts. You will get advice on resume building, cover letter writing, and interviewing. Career Assessments can also be included as part of the meeting.
- Find a job at CUNY. Whether you’re hoping to gain experience or make some extra money, CUNY is here to help.
- Read the Career Planning Guide. You will learn the ins and outs of the job application process. (An updated version will be available in the fall).
- Check out their blog posts. You can learn more about certain industries, negotiation, and much more.
- Listen to Alumni Aloud. Their podcast invites former Graduate Center students to discuss their careers and how their time in school shaped who they are today.
- Watch their Webinars. Their recorded panels and workshops will fill you in on “best practices to land a great job.”
- September job opportunities: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CbKghUvuyu1SQtSCSLtp1N9XBmeFTN1K_NkGwylKy0w/edit?usp=sharing.