Updates from The Office of Career Planning & Professional Development
Please check out new jobs and events here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fm3ogIDXwdqoLE8J9FwltnYmwQdsMsM8Y1e1xdf1SkM/edit?usp=sharing.
Join them for their virtual events in 2023: https://careerplan.commons.gc.cuny.edu/events.
- Starting a Career in the Localization Industry: Employer Session with Welocalize
- Employer Info Session: NYC Emergency Management
- Employer Info Session: NYPD Psychological Assessment Section (PAS)
- The Ins and Outs of Interviewing and Negotiating for International Students
- Manage Your Career for Satisfaction and Success
Don’t miss upcoming January events from their partners.
|· Rockefeller Foundation – Summer 2023 Internships Info Session|
|· Excelsior Fellowship Info Session|
Emily Seamone can help you with career assessments: https://careerplan.commons.gc.cuny.edu/services/assessments.
Set-up your LinkedIn profile to schedule quarterly informational interviews: https://careerplan.commons.gc.cuny.edu/?s=linkedin.
Set-up your Handshake profile to connect with employers: https://careerplan.commons.gc.cuny.edu/?s=Handshake.
U.S. Job Openings Edge Down, Still Outnumber Jobless by Felix Richter
Career Advisement & Planning
Schedule an appointment with one of their advisers to start your career exploration. Virtual and in-person appointments are available. Here is the link to schedule: https://careerplan.commons.gc.cuny.edu/services/appointments.
Student Counseling Services & Student Health Services
Connect with Wellness Center | CUNY Graduate Center.