April 26 Careers in Education Consulting, Research, and Tech
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Graduate Center, Room 9206
About the Event
Thinking about applying your PhD toward broader, education-related fields? Interested in learning more about career options in education consulting, research, or technology? Come to our panel to meet alumni in these professions, hear their experience and advice, and to learn about transferring your graduate skills toward these fields.
· Lisa Auslander (PhD Urban Education), Principal Investigator and Project Director, Bridges to Academic Success
· Jennifer Bernstein (PhD English), President, Get Yourself Into College Inc.
· Rachel Burstein (PhD History), Senior Curriculum Designer, IXL
· Glen Olson (PhD History), Senior Curriculum Designer, IXL
· Christine Pinnock (PhD Cultural Anthropology), Owner, Building Future Legacies for Young Scholars
If planning to attend the event, please register using our 2017-18 Event Registration Form.