Deadline: October 15, 2019, 5pm
The Center for Latin American, Caribbean and Latino Studies of the CUNY Graduate Center is seeking a CLACLS Digital Fellow for Spring 2020, with the possibility of renewal for following year pending funding and successful completion of assignments. Applicants must be enrolled full-time as a doctoral student at the Graduate Center, CUNY.
The fellowship pays a stipend of $5,000 per academic semester.
The Digital Fellow will be responsible for:
- All social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and CLACLS website
- Design and dissemination of fliers and campaigns for all events, fellowships, and Latino Data Project report releases
- Update and maintenance of the CLACLS website, email platform, and social media pages
- Innovative strategies for building outreach networks with media and organizations across New York City
- Support Event Coordinator when needed
Successful applicants will possess the following skills and qualifications: Experience in website design/ maintenance – WordPress platform, Proficiency in graphic design, social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), Outlook, Mail Chimp or similar platform, and some video-editing experience.
DEADLINE: October 15th, 2019, 5pm. All interested candidates should e-mail one PDF that includes a
- 1-page cover letter describing relevant experience and interest
- Abbreviated CV (2-3 pages)
- Sample of digital presence, including links to websites created as well as personal Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or YouTube pages
- Contact information for two professional references
Interviews will be scheduled during the week of October 21. Send application to the attention of CLACLS Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact email@example.com or 212-817-8438.