The Ph.D. Program in History

at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York

News

Ridgewood, Queens roommate ad

My name is Amal and I am a PhD. Student (Linguistics) at the GC looking for a roommate in my apartment in Ridgewood, Queens. I have two rooms for $875 + Utilities. The rooms have plenty of sunlight and closet space. The apartment is 5 mins walk to the train station (M train/ Forest Ave Station – 35 Mins to Midtown Manhattan). Restaurants /Coffee shops/ groceries/ delis/ gyms/ laundromats are all steps away.

About me: I am a Ph.D. student, quiet, studious, drama-free, responsible, and respectful. When I am home, I am either studying in my room, preparing meals, or tidying up. I am laid back and social but also can respect when people need alone time. I am looking to share my apartment with a clean, responsible, respectful, drama-free roommate who does not bring the party home and pays the rent on time. 

The rooms are available starting June 1st. I am asking for one month rent and one-month security deposit. 

If this interests you and would like to schedule a virtual tour, please contact me via email on aaissaoui@gradcenter.cuny.edu